Infrared Dark Radiator Infra Dark Radiator JH-NR18-13A 1800W
The infrared dark radiator is an industrial equipment with a public design. It is a versatile heat source primarily for assembly halls, warehouses, paint shop drying rooms, cold storages, and carpentry workshops. Additionally, it is recommended for sports facilities, locker rooms, catering units, and even as patio heating.
Recently, it is becoming increasingly popular in homes as well. Interior designers often choose it due to its easy placement. In the past, it didn’t really fit into a beautiful home in terms of form.
However, thanks to the developments of recent years, our range has expanded with a beautiful, clean product. Thanks to its aluminum frame (with painted black coating) and black color, it looks good and is not conspicuous. Its surface is provided with a special galvanized coating that is cleanable. It is attached to the wall/ceiling while maintaining protective height.
A significant advantage of the infrared dark radiator is that its operation does not produce any sound. It is naturally protected against overheating, but several, even programmable wifi thermostats are available for room regulation, optionally.
In most cases, the infrared dark radiator operates from a 230 V, 50 Hz network (i.e., it does not require industrial electricity), with a power of 1000-3200 Watts. The connecting cable is 2.0 meters long and comes with a standard plug. Its operating temperature is 250-380 °C.
However, there is a model operating with industrial electricity with a power of 4000 Watts.
By purchasing the product available in our webshop, you also buy comfort: the packaging includes all the necessary equipment for mounting.
- 1000-3200 Watts (standard models)
- 4000 Watts (model operating with industrial electricity)
- Operating Temperature: 250-380°C
- Connecting Cable: 2.0 meters
- Network: 230 V, 50 Hz (standard models), 400 V (industrial model)
- Attachment: Wall/ceiling, maintaining protective height
- Material and Coating: Aluminum frame, painted black coating, special galvanized surface
- Optional Accessories: Programmable wifi thermostats
- JH-NR10-13A: 1000W
- JH-NR18-13A: 1800W
- JH-NR24-13A: 2400W
- JH-NR32-13A: 3200W
- JH-NR40-13A: 4000W
- Application Area:
- Industrial, public buildings
- Factories, warehouses
- Paint drying rooms
- Refrigeration rooms
- Sports facilities
- Dressing rooms
- Operating Temperature:
- JH-NR10-13A: 600x189x67mm
- JH-NR18-13A: 1000x189x67mm
- JH-NR24-13A: 1500x189x67mm
- JH-NR32-13A: 2000x189x67mm
- JH-NR40-13A: 2000x189x67mm
- Rated Current:
- JH-NR10-13A: 4.3A /230 Volt
- JH-NR18-13A: 7.8A /230 Volt
- JH-NR24-13A: 10.4A /230 Volt
- JH-NR32-13A: 13.9A /230 Volt
- JH-NR40-13A: 10A/400 Volt